For those that don't know, I have taken a trip to Arizona to have my sister-in-law, Wendie help me sew. She has a big basement and lots of child labor. Sweet!!
Here are a few pictures...
Can you believe they let me come over and TOTALLY take over their house? I don't know anyone else who would let me do this to their house.
I love you Jarman's, we will hit 100 completed iMaxi's Friday and it wouldn't be possible without you.
Bryan assumes this position a lot. Oh, and what do you think of the colors to come?
Daphne is always up for snuggles and smiles. It's a good thing too, I miss Charlie and Jim like crazy. Another week, and hopefully somewhere in the 500 total iMaxi's made we will be done...for now.
Sales are still going on the etsy site and I sent out 3 samples yesterday. 2 to bloggers and 1 to a magazine, hopefully they won't be turned off by the "handmade" issues and we will get a good review.
Wish us luck!
7 comments:
Wow Katie! Talk about craziness. Who knew you being funny would turn into an industry. Good luck!
This is why I love and miss Wendie SO MUCH. Her heart and home are always wide open. She's so good at taking care of whom ever needs taking care of. Aren't we incredibly blessed that she's a part of our lives?
Can you tell I can't wait visit her in a week or so?
I'm blown away by how much you guys are getting done! Way to go!
whitney, you are soooo right. I cant tell you how special and wonderful she makes me feel. She constantly surprises me and is the epitome of how I want to treat my guests. hopefully we will clean it all up by the time you get here.
You are amazing Katy...keep up the good work. Keep up the amazing creativity.
love the colors!!! I'm SOO happy for you!! :)
Oh my goodness it has been too long since we have talked. I have been wanting to call you, but I have been trying not to use my phone in the car which happens to be the best time to chat with friends. So I have been slacking with everyone.
So catching up on the blog will have to do for right now. My sister said you guys met. I have to say that I'm a little jealous. Two of my favorite people in the same room without me, not fair.
I have checked out your etsy and I have to say Wowza, looks like you have hit a home run. Hope it's all going well. Can't wait to see how many you sell.
I think this is long enough, hmm maybe I should have emailed you...oh well. Loves.
Hi... it's the "other kate" new follower :)
Post a Comment