Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super iMaxi


I am going crazy!!!! This iMaxi thing is getting out of hand. It is so fun to watch the amount of hits that my Etsy site is getting. Wish I had something else I could sell so that could get exposure too. So nuts-o! Almost to 30,000.

I'm debating on if I make some ahead of time or make them when the orders are placed. Will anyone really buy one? Am I just one big joke? It's a good thing my feelings don't get hurt too easily.

7 comments:

Wendie said...

I say make a few and send them to Joel Mckale or Steven Cobert as promos.

Kate said...

great idea

Kim said...

I would make some and see how things go. You don't want to get a rush and not be somewhat prepared. So funny!

Crystal Pistol said...

With 30,000 hits you gotta expect SOME sales! Unbelieveable.

Aidan and Bauer said...

I am definitely going to buy one, I just have to wait for my iPad first...(probably for my b-day in July). PLUS, every one of my friends who gets an iPad for themselves, will get your iMaxi as a gift from me...I'm serious. I think this is the most clever thing ever!

Anonymous said...

How funny! You crack me up! Wish I had an I pad to put in it! ha!

Carissa Mason said...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've visited your Super blog. I'm a loser, just say it.
But I do have to say...WOW!! You have created a very ingenious, potentially Crazy monster! But it's a good monster. An awesome monster that could just take off and run leaving in its trail a gigantic stash of dollar bills all for you!
I think it's ingenious, beyond that. It's stellar!
Do you have a patent?