I don't know Kate. I am all for saving the earth but I may not have it in me to do this. Have you tried them yet?
wendie wendie wendie...this is a GIANT ipad case
I am so old and not young and hip like you. I am grateful for that info. I had a much better day once I found out! Miss You!!
you need to have an actual ipad in this photo to make it obvious. at first glance, it just looks like a hand-made-granola maxi. i'm just sayin. lol. but i love it. hope you sell a bunch!
See I am not the only one confused. . . .
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know Kate. I am all for saving the earth but I may not have it in me to do this. Have you tried them yet?
wendie wendie wendie...this is a GIANT ipad case
I am so old and not young and hip like you. I am grateful for that info. I had a much better day once I found out! Miss You!!
you need to have an actual ipad in this photo to make it obvious. at first glance, it just looks like a hand-made-granola maxi. i'm just sayin. lol. but i love it. hope you sell a bunch!
See I am not the only one confused. . . .
Post a Comment