Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Super Move - Day 7 - New Years Eve


Last night was the worst night ever with Charlie. She cried and cried and cried and screamed the ENTIRE night. I have no idea what her problem was, there was no comforting her. It was crazy and drove us almost mad.

The next morning the car started so that was a plus and we had exciting roads ahead of us. Now was the time we were feeling a bit like gypsies. We had been on the road for a week...we were in Canada so we tried not to use our phones or text due to crazy amounts of charges. We felt very cut off from our friends and family. So we started to make videos.




Jim bought her a monkey suit. We hardly took her out, but when we did this what what she wore. I did a lot of diaper changes in the front seat along with eating.




We finally got sightings of some wildlife. I love how the sign is advertising a warning for buffalo, however there are 4 reindeer taking a stroll.



The views are just exquisite. I held up my camera several times saying that I didn't even want to take a photo due to how much it just couldn't compare to the real thing and it was pointless to take a picture. I had to though, so I wouldn't forget.


We made it to Fort Nelson.


1179 miles to go!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving these posts about your move. What an adventure! I'm wondering what part of Canada you will end up in. Maybe I missed that part.

Sarah Heder said...

You guys are so cool and so cute. Livin' the dream! I'm loving being along for the adventure. Oh, and how cute is little Charlie just sitting on your lap so sweetly while you feed her. Please make more mini videos!