Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, with the move and the boutique around the corner I didn't even want to think about Thanksgiving and all that would entail. Luckily, Gena invited us over to her place for a Thanksgiving feast. It was also Jim's birthday and Jim's mom was in town also, so that made it extra special. I'm going to need to make up for my lack of Birthday partiness to Jim later. I was not a good birthday wife this year...no cake...no presents...no nothing. It was a good thing his birthday landed on a holiday or else it would have been really bad. Sorry baby, next year will be better...I promise.

It was also a good thing Gena was there to document the event. It's not much, but here are a few photos she snapped of us.



Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Crystal Pistol said...

You guys are sooo cute!!! Happy b-day to your man!

findingbenjamin said...

awwww. look at that cute grin; love it! xo b

Wendie said...

Great picture. Glad Jim didn't die.

Jeanne said...

Glad I was there to see her laugh right out loud..... I miss Charlie and Jim and Kate too