Monday, November 30, 2009

Super Halloween

I know I know, it's been awhile but I have been crazy busy. This will not be a long post but I wanted to put up some photos from Halloween.

We drove into Burbank and spent the evening with the Cooke's and their million friends.


Can you even find us in the photo?

Jim and I are farmers and Charlie is a corn on the cob. It was a last minute costume that I kinda wish I had made or something, but didn't have the time or energy to actually do. Oh well, she only wore it for 20 minutes. Next year will be awesome, she will hopefully know a little more about what's going on and maybe I'll actually make her costume. Or at least think about it more than 2 days before.

Here we are putting her costume on...our only farmer gear were Jim's snappy shirts, some eyeliner for freckles and a few ponytails.


And here is the final look...my little corn on the cob. She was a little sad because there were a lot of people and she is a bit uncomfortable with all of the noise. My freckles look more like zits to me.


YAY! Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Crystal Pistol said...

Katy! You are seriously adorably beautiful!! Baby is so cute in her lil costume. Love it!!!

Becky said...

Cute. I love Charlie's costume. Looks like you guys had fun! See you on Saturday! Good Luck. :)

Anonymous said...

What fashionable farmers!!! And of course a completely adorable piece of corn!!! Looks like you had quite the Halloween crew...how fun!