Jim and I were just discussing like 2 days ago how we wanted a laundry sorter in the garage...voila! $8.00.
Then there were these beauties that were VERY random in this home, I didn't even try them on. Charlie was strapped to me and the carpet was WAAAAAYYYYYY to nasty to set Charlie down on, so I took the $5.00 bet that they would fit and low and behold they might have been made especially for my feet. PERFECT!
Charlie is a little over 3 months old now and I haven't taken any photos lately and I figured I better take them quick before she changes anymore so here are a few from today.
Then we decided to take a quick dip in the pool. She has already grown out of her first suit...
So yesterday we went to the mall for the first time and she got a new suit. A cute little strawberry swimming suit. I was pathetic, I went to 4 children's stores and actually held them up to her to see which one she liked best. She wasn't any help and there was no change in her expressions when I held them up to her. I walked around one store for 10 minutes with 3 suits in my hands...I'm so lame.
She still doesn't like to swim, as you can tell from her expression...but she'll come around. I don't think she understands that it's fun yet.
12 comments:
SO cute. love to see all the new pictures and see how she is growing. she looks like a totally different baby from just a few weeks ago. but katy .... darling .... SERIOUSLY it's too HOT for boots! i know i know it will get cold, but still ....
it's never too hot for boots and who said i was wearing them today? it's a yard sale you can't pick and choose the season...i'm already looking for halloween costumes.
Sweet Docs- Super deal! Charlie is looking so big, and so pretty :)
Okay so super great finds...I am impressed with the boot purchase...can't beat that! Oh my heck if I said OMG I totally would about how cute your little bundle is...That strawbaby suit is adorable and that hair is to die for. I hope she keeps it. Claire had hair like that and kept a fair amount until about 5 months when it was just getting to thin and I decided to shave it off...Pretty drastic I know but totally worth it later!!!!
I agree with you Kate on the boots. This is the best time to buy- off season. And you never know! All we can say about Charlie is CUTE CUTE cute cute CUTE!!!!! Everytime we see a picture of her my kids beg me to tell them when we are going to come see you. They can't wait to hold her.
Still such an adorable baby!
I think there couldn't be any cuter pictures than the last ones, and then you send a new batch. Oh...my...Gosh! Isn't she the cutest baby ever!? And she's looking more and more like her mama every single time. Four more days till I see her...can't wait!
Oh, and great finds at the garage sales. The boots are SO you! I couldn't get anyone to go in Branson, but you and I hopefully will go this weekend in Riverside.
XOX
You're funny with your Docs, do they make them in baby sizes? Cute suit I think you made the right choice, she's so cute!
So completely cute!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
You know what she is so cute in person, better than the pictures.
I am loving it.
She is so sweet. I like the strawberry swimming suit.
the first five pics (of charlie, not the boots or the laundry bag (though I'm sure they are as great as you say they are)) are breathtaking.
Post a Comment