With all the family coming into town I was feeling a bit overwhelmed so I decided I needed a break. My parents were coming into town and they were going to stay at their boat. I thought it would be a great idea to go to the boat and have a night to myself. So Friday afternoon I drove down and met my parents at the Temple. The San Diego Temple is just too beautiful for words...even when it's a bit gloomy outside.
So being that it was gloomy outside we were nervous for the sales, but they did not disappoint. For the first few sales someone bought as least something from each one, so we were happy...until our magic GPS led us astray...see if you can explain this little detour. We're in San Diego and we want to go North...GPS leads us South 30 miles to MEXICO and has us make a u-turn at the border. So that lost us a good 45 minutes of precious sale-ing time. But I can't complain cause here are my scores...
Cast iron skillet and silver cup...$2.00
This is one of those super squishy things you put in the shopping cart to truck your kid along in. I've seen them at the store and thought they were a good idea, but didn't know if I would ever actually pay for one. Well...I will for $4.00. Thank you very much!
Not sure where these will go just yet, but you can always use a hook for something...right?
$4.00
So all in all it was a great time, we all bought stuff, I got to hang with my sister and we almost went to Mexico...not bad for an afternoon. Oh, and we topped it all off with some Mexican food, that had vanilla coke ON TAP. My most favorite!
Rubio's, I think I love you!
3 comments:
I love crazy sister surprises! What a fun weekend. Congrats on Charlie's blessing.
Sounds like a great trip! Love the doorknobs!
glad jane could make it and yes ... she is crazy. those pictures only support that fact ;) great yard sale finds. I have the same grocery cart/high chair cover (only in blue camo), but i paid full price for it. you got a great deal on that one.
Post a Comment