Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Family Photo


In case you don't Facebook...here is our first family photo!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Cutie patootie!

Linda said...

She's a doll! Can't wait to meet her.

Linda Willard

dana said...

Can she seriously be any cuter?? I don't think so.

annieareyouok said...

funny .... you funny. great first pic. lol

Kathy said...

I think that is my favorite family photo ever! She is adorable! And you look amazing, Kate!

findingbenjamin said...

I can't believe she already knows how to whistle; amazing!

Sarah Heder said...

I love it, but what happened to your mouths? Hee, hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

What a celestial image and what a beautiful account of Charlie's birth. Your writing always moves me to tears.

Wendie said...

thanks for sending my mom back and the snow globe. charlie is SOOO cute. i can't wait to meet her when we visit you ( eventually). He he he!

Anonymous said...

How sweet...Love the pic. Can't wait to see more!!!

big red 26 said...

Ah ha ha ha ah I love it, daaaannng is she cute!

big red 26 said...

Ah ha ha ha ah I love it, daaaannng is she cute!

Carissa Mason said...

Look. at. all. that. HAIR!! All my kids were bald until the age of 5, I swear! She's precious and such a strong-willed little lady it sounds like. Way to go, Charlie!!!