Today I get the news that she will be having her sleep test tonight and if all goes well...which it will, we get to take her home tomorrow. We are closing on the house tomorrow too...we have to drive to Temecula, but after that we go to the hospital and pick Miss Charlie up. YEAH!!!!!!! Nothing better than getting a house and a baby on the same day!
Here is a photo after she pulled her tube out...way to go sister!!!!!
17 comments:
Yeah, can't get any better than a baby and a house in the same day that is awesome!
Yay! Kate - she looks like you - she has your nose!
You go, Charlie! Finally! Who put that bow in her hair? Was that you, Kate? I can't see you doing that, but it looks oh so sweet!
Charlie did what had to be done. I wouldn't have last 1 minute with a tube up my nose. Can't wait for you to take her to your new home. What a treat!
Oh my heck Kate...and Jim...she is so so so stinkin' cute and sweet...how fun! I want to smooch her little face off!!!
What a sweet little face. Go Charlie! Go!
Ya, um bow not my idea. We came into the hospital the other day and the night nurse had given her a bath and taped a bow to her head. It's cute, but you are so correct that it wasn't me.
She is looking so much chubbier than last week even. Awesome!!!!!
She's super cute, Kate! Big day today! Congrats on all of the above! And I'm so jealous that Andrew got to hang out with you guys the other night! :( Oh well, I'll get down there before too long. Love you guys! (And yes, I do have an addiction to the exclamation point!) :0
Kate, pretty sure she is the most gorgeous baby ever, really ever. Congrats. I heard the labor tales, arent they great? Glad they are over and you will get to bring cute Charlie home!
oh my goodness...she is so pretty and cute! congrats on both the house and the baby!
Soo glad Charlie is in her home. I can't wait to see and hold her. Hugs to you all. this is MOM at T and Brooke's
You think she is cute on the screen, well you should see her in person! So glad I am able to help take care of her for a couple of weeks or so. Lucky, lucky grandma!
Nancy, I am so glad you are there to help and love them all. I can't wait until it is my turn. ... Parley James is a cutie too.
Congratulations! yeah for coming to a new home, home from the hospital. You guys are troopers. I am surprised you haven't done a post about "Super beautiful" Charlie. She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment