Monday, January 12, 2009

Super American Dream


Well, the American Dream is about to come to fruition next month. This is definately the year for the Clarks, new year, new baby and new home. Couldn't ask for more I don't think...how blessed are we?


We've been looking for several months and found our perfect home. Not too big, not too small, plenty of room to play and no more crying babies through the walls...oh wait that one we still will have. The drive into work will be a bit of a pain, but it will be worth it.

Here's to pool parties and BBQ's.


11 comments:

Kim said...

Super Cute House! I am so excited that you are now living the "American Dream." I guess that officially makes you and Jim Americans. Welcome to our country. I am trying to watch your video on the website but it keeps trying to load. I hope to be able to see the video. Best of luck with the move. I'm so jealous you have sidewalks. Georgia doesn't believe in sidewalks.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! I love that the most planned out and detailed area of the tour was the garage. :) And that the first thing Jim filmed when you said to film your belly was your chest...classic! ;) Love you guys!

yo nance said...

I don't know what I did today that was any different from yesterday, but I finally got the nickel tour. What a cute house! Hope we can see it in person soon.

Anonymous said...

That IS a pretty good looking place. I take back everything I said about the 909 area code being the Tijuana of SoCal. I'm so happy for you!!!

K Lovell said...

I am so happy for you guys. Welcome to home ownership. I am so excited to come to souther CA to see your place. Hope to see you in a few weeks.


PS.....Love the preg belly Kate, it looks cute.

Sondra Donofrio Clark said...

Fantastic! Enjoy your new digs. The house looks like the perfect place for the "baby makes three" Clark family. Love the double garage and easy access to washer-dryer. A romantic fireplace to keep warm in the "winter" (like SC has real winters) and a pool to keep cool in the summer...dreams coming true. We are so happy for you. Lots of love.

Carissa Mason said...

I remember when we bought our first house. What a feeling!! I love the colors inside! And your pool was waaaayyy cleaner than your neighbors.

erin said...

love the new digs!! where is this at? and a pool?!?! so sweet!! Congrats!

big red 26 said...

I love it I love it I love it!!! It's perfect and siding is my absolute favorite! I'm very jelous it's perfect...can't wait to be the first to stay in your guest room, I called dibs alreay everyone!

dana said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you guys. You're right, a big year for the Clarks!
We're in a similar house-searching process right now. It's quite a process. Congrats to you guys!

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO RAD! I am so excited for you guys...and for us cause that's going to be awesome when we come stay with you!
I just want to say to those people who doubted you....STICK IT!! Thanks you two for living the dream and showing us that we could too!

-Love Caley

p.s. Kate you are too cute. I LOVE the belly!

p.p.s My Mom says Hello!