Monday, December 22, 2008
Super Post Office
I'm not sure if my title is correct, I might need to change it to Super Post Office scam. I sent my family a package on Friday...they live in Tucson. Post Office says that in order to guarantee it gets there by Christmas I would need to pay for 2 day shipping at a whopping $55.00. It was a large box and as much as it would be cool to have it there by Christmas it's not that big of a deal, so I went with the regular $15.00 post. Much better! I also knew deep down that it really would make it there, they just wanted more cash. So I get a call from my dad THIS morning that the package is already there...I thought maybe it would arrive Tuesday or Wednesday, but Monday, that's crazy talk. I'm glad I didn't fall for the scare tactic of the post office "won't get there by Christmas...scam!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for being Super SMART! I love beating scams. Makes me feel, yea, smart.
That is pretty awesome...and Lucky. I sent Leash a package, not even around Christmas time and she didn't get it and because I didn't pay extra for all the fancy stuff...they couldn't do anything about it...How annoying! But Yahoo for you!
I'm glad your package got there! Mine was sent Saturday, the 19th priority. It should have been there on Tuesday. Here we are the Friday after Christmas and it still hasn't gotten there. I hope it gets there by next Christmas at least!
I know! As if charging almost 0.50 a stamp isn't ridiculous enough!? I have so many complaints about the PO.
Post a Comment