Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Super iphone

So, you know how you text and email from your phone. And you know how when your chubby fingers get in the way of what you are really trying to say...i.e. I always type fir instead of for. Doesn't my phone know by now what I am trying to say? Come on super iphone, don't you think know what I'm thinking. Well, this is not the case. Also, from now on I'm going to have to proof read my emails and text's before they are sent. Case in point...the following is an email I sent to Rachel. Luckilly she understands...I think.

"Hey, if jim and I aren't dick we Weill be there...did I tell u that already?"

12 comments:

Our Micro-Preemie organization said...

Hahahah! I laughed out loud in the library where I am supposed to be studying! I haven't a clue what you are saying! Did you mean to say "stuck?Let me know, I'm dying of suspense! :)

annieareyouok said...

hopefully you weren't too SICK to meet Dr. Andrew Weill .... better luck next time.

Kate said...

All I meant to say was "if Jim and I aren't sick we'll be there"

Kate said...

And Arianne...what are you doing blogging????? 10 pages to go...tick tock! You can do it!

big red 26 said...

Well, I would rather have an iphone than none at all even if it can't read your mind...I want one.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for even faster thumb-typing and no proofread or spellcheck.

Pam said...

that is pretty funny. i too laughed out loud!

Tanya said...

That is funny. I totally laughed out loud as well. I understand completely, I just have a regular, no less than regular $10 go phone... and I am horrible at texting anything, it seriously takes me like 5 minutes to type out a 4 word sentence. Then it has errors so I just send it on and hope for the best.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I still have not gotten really good at the texting thing yet...I would prob have serious problems!

Teancum and Brooke said...

this is not about your post! I love the "hello my name is" super cute! and i beat you by one day!

erin said...

hahaha, I LOVE IT!

Sarah Heder said...

Yes, that's awesome. I wonder what "aren't dick" really means. What were you unconsciously trying to say? Hmmmmm . . . . I'm going to have to think about this one for awhile.