So here are my latest photo class photos. The assignment was motion and depth of field. I had issues with part of the assignment when I put my settings wrong and went to the zoo...needless to say those did not work out. I did take my camera to Laurie's ballet class and got some great stuff of their feet. I thought they were cool, and so did my teach...these are our favorites.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kate...Way cute...Makes me feel like I need to put my girls in Ballet!
Jim...I beat you this time...I am the first to comment...Ha!
I love the photos! It makes me homesick for all the times I watched you and your siblings at France Academy of Dance. And now I am taking classes three times a week...though not exactly ballet. The closest I get to that is when I put on my petticoat for square dancing, and Chloe calls it my "tu-tu". She's a riot!
Kate, you are so talented! You just have such a great eye! This class sounds like it's been great for you, too. What were your settings? Nevermind...I'll call you later...
10 comments:
Kate...Way cute...Makes me feel like I need to put my girls in Ballet!
Jim...I beat you this time...I am the first to comment...Ha!
touche'
Oh, I love it all.
I'm saving my money for a nice camera right now....and a nice telephoto lens.
Nice job! Makes me think I need to get Josie some ballet shoes.
Oh Katy these are so BEAUTIFUL! You really have a gift.
Wow!
I know I sound like a broken record, but those are amazing!!!!
I love the photos! It makes me homesick for all the times I watched you and your siblings at France Academy of Dance. And now I am taking classes three times a week...though not exactly ballet. The closest I get to that is when I put on my petticoat for square dancing, and Chloe calls it my "tu-tu". She's a riot!
Those photo's look great! I especially like the second one with the ballet skirt, I also love the pointed toe one. You got some talent gal!
Kate, you are so talented! You just have such a great eye! This class sounds like it's been great for you, too. What were your settings? Nevermind...I'll call you later...
Nice shots Kat'chen! You are really coming along!
Post a Comment