Ah, what a cute little kid! I just love the mirror image of his face on the picture . . . what is that technique called? Maybe you could do that when you take our family pictures? Hee, hee, hee!!! Speaking of which, we gotta get you to take our family pictures soon! I wanted to get them done to send out on our Christmas cards (which we've never done before), and I know this is a busy time of year. So, I guess you should tell me when you're free and we'll make it happen!
Jim was as cute a little kid as he is a big kid! I remember making shirts for our kids when they were young, but I'm pretty sure the stripes never lined up as well as in this "trouble" shirt that Jeannie made.
8 comments:
what a good looking kid..
I'm sure he'll grow up to be a great person..(some will say)
Ah. I just realized, those are the words on his shirt.
Awesome. Totally awesome.
I remember making that shirt
Ah, what a cute little kid! I just love the mirror image of his face on the picture . . . what is that technique called? Maybe you could do that when you take our family pictures? Hee, hee, hee!!! Speaking of which, we gotta get you to take our family pictures soon! I wanted to get them done to send out on our Christmas cards (which we've never done before), and I know this is a busy time of year. So, I guess you should tell me when you're free and we'll make it happen!
Oh, my gosh. He's the new adorable!
That is hillarious and oh so cute!!! Love that pic!
Jim was as cute a little kid as he is a big kid! I remember making shirts for our kids when they were young, but I'm pretty sure the stripes never lined up as well as in this "trouble" shirt that Jeannie made.
I love it! Jim was a cute kit--what happened? Just kidding. I think you guys will have a lot of fun with your little one.
Post a Comment