Round one was the big globes, you didn't know which globe you would get so there wouldn't be any hurt feelings. So, a name was chosen and then a big styrofoam box was presented. My first globe was Finding Nemo...I ended up breaking a piece of it later, but it's so cute. The big ol' shark, love it.
Then round two was the smaller globes, luckily I was wearing my pirate t-shirt which gave off pirate vibes and I got the pirate globe. It's got the pirate skeleton at the wheel and when you shake it, it shakes gold dust. It's so great! There were lots of princess and Mickey's and one of every movie, but I was so happy to get mine. On top of everyones cubes are all sorts of globes, I never knew where they came from. But now I am able to feel a little more part of the group with my globes. Since Jim is very anti clutter/Disney these beauties will never see the light of day. So among the fluorescents and filing cabinets they will stay in all their glory.
2 comments:
Wow, that's awesome that they give them away to you all. I always heard Disney was stingy. The fun perks of working at a movie studio!
I never thought I would see myself writing this, but I actually like the Nemo globe, maybe because my daughter loves that movie! I actually think most anything I win by the luck of the draw becomes even cooler just by the nature of the "game".
Post a Comment