Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Super Sad

So a few weeks ago we had this day that was super duper hot and I came home to dead peas. I had even watered them that morning...so sad. I tried to revive them, and watered them like crazy for the next week to no avail. So, this past weekend when we went up north I watered the other pea pot with extra water to tide them over for 2 days. Sadly, I came home to 2 dead pea pots.



Our rent is going up, again so I am beginning the search for a new place. Not that our place is bad, in fact it's awesome so I doubt I will be able to find anything better. But I'm still looking. We talked to our manager, and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do. I would even extend our lease 2 years, but no can do. He said that it wasn't up to him, but then he said he could only control what he had power over and asked how our washer and dryer was working. He said...nudge nudge wink wink tell me that it's not working. So all of a sudden our washer and dryer have totally got kaput and our manager is installing a new one today...totally sweet. You could only wash or dry one load at a time, you couldn't be washing a load and drying one at the same time. So now I don't think we will ever have the excuse to be behind on laundry.

There was a catch though, he, as you know is not fond of my plants and as you can see from the photos they are growing like crazy (see previous post-super garden). So he asked that I get rid of the biggest pot. Crap, man that's my favorite! So, I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. I already tossed out the peas this morning, pots and all. But I just can't bring myself to toss the copper pot. I'll think of something. Danny needs a new bed for sure.

No comments: