Friday, June 13, 2008

Super Friday

Office conversations are so funny. What get's me the most is the surface talks we all have...and they are the same topics everyweek. For instance...

Monday..."Oh man, how was your weekend...blah blah blah can you believe it's only Monday...Is it Friday yet"

Tuesday..."Did we talk about your weekend already, glad Monday is over"

Wednesday..."Do you have plans for the weekend, it's almost Friday"

Thursday..."Did we talk about what you're doing this weekend, only one more day til Friday"

Friday...(I got this comment in the elevator this morning)"Is it 5 yet?" Sometime today I bet I will get..."what are you're plans this weekend, and I'm so happy it's Friday"

Seriously do we have nothing else to talk about except for when Friday will come.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It's true - sort of sad.
In the words of Loverboy, "Everybody's workin' for the weekend"
Sigh.

dana said...

hi. it's dana and casey.
here's our blog address:
http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/

yay! i have new bloggers to stalk now!

Sarah Heder said...

So sad, but so true!

Camille said...

ok, so since I don't have your email address I'll just continue to leave comments here.
Um, SERIOUSLY jealous about your evesdropping of GM conversations at work! Yes, I would want to be on the phone also! Wham, Make it Big...so great. so great.

and hey, I wanted to let you know about that blog book thing. The website is called: blurb.com
Basically, you put in your blog address and it formats some basics for you (but then you can go in and change stuff up).
I haven't done it yet, but my sister in law has and she posted some pictures of the final product on her blog. If you want to see it go here:
http://sumanfamily.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-book.html
If that address doesn't work, send me an email and I'll email the link to you: danawillard@gmail.com

Oh, and I see that Sarah Heder left a comment here. She actually knows my sister in law, Laura Suman....at least I think she does. They were in the same ward in Provo for a couple years. Anyway, the mormon food chain. Gotta love it.

Glad we ran into you guys too! You're both super fun people. And I think everyone feels funnier when they're around Jim. He has a great laugh.

Camille said...

oh my gosh...
okay, and this is Dana Willard btw. I'm sure you figured that out from the email address I left. But um, I'm on my sister's computer and I didn't realize she was logged into blogger. Thus, the comment from "Camille". Sorry!