Thursday, June 12, 2008

Super Dreamstime



So, I have been contemplating putting my photos on a stock web site. Where folks can download them. I have been muddling it over for a month or so, and I finally made the plunge.


I have 20 or so photos waiting to be approved, but this one is the first to be approved and submitted. So three cheers for copper cookie cutters!!!!!!


It's great because they don't just take every photo you throw at them. I have had 2 rejected so far for various reasons. For one they won't take it if you don't have a model release. So that's crappy because I have a few that I love that will never be approved.


Anyway, I'm very excited to start working. So if you are wanting some free photos for your family and you don't mind that they might show up on a chiropractors brochure, let me know.


The site is http://www.dreamstime.com/


If you do a search for copper cookie cutters you will get to me...YAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Kate, this is awesome! I'm glad your work is being accepted. One of the responsibilities I had as a production coordinator was being in charge of getting the models' signatures on the release forms to use them in the pictures when I worked at Rubberball Productions. Oh, and by the way, I like the blog layout. Looks pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

1. I made it a point to write down both of your birthdays to say, “Happy Birthday” when you slipped them into a blog some time ago… and I was out of town and didn’t express how grateful to you I am that you were born “mumble, mumble” years ago. So Happy B-day-- my life would be MUCH less without you here (Jim, too, to not sound so creepy).

2. This site loads much faster than the graphic & audio rich environment of your MAC site, so I’m glad you’re back & hope Jim follows suite (He’s such a delightful writer)… but I would’ve willingly waited hours to read and contemplate your thoughts had it been necessary. That’s how valuable they are.

3. I’m so stoked about your pictures making it out into the cosmos for everyone to enjoy (at a slight financial increase to your pocketbook, yet). They are ALL so impressive!