We hung out at the beach for a day, watched the boys boogie board and took some photos. I am pretty much allergic to the sun. I usually go and sit under the umbrella with a hat, long sleeve shirt and pants...and still manage to get burned. I have been so sun burned before that I have had to go to the hospital. It has taken several bad burns and a sister with skin cancer for me to learn my lesson. It was super overcast and I don't like to put sun screen on while I'm at the beach cause I don't like the lotion on my hands. So I put it on before I go then I also don't forget and I can wash my hands afterwards. Nothing crappier than snacks that taste like sun screen...ocd anyone?
Kirst might be mad that I'm posting her picture, but I couldn't help it. She is just the prettiest thing!
And Jeffy...well that is one foxy man. Can I say that about a Bishop?
We went to Disneyland and even though we only went on 2 rides, it was great fun.
One of these things is not like the other...can you tell who put sunscreen on?
Just in case you are wondering those are not sharks...but totally freaky!
If you haven't played Blokus before it is a way fun game! We played it several times over the course of their stay. Even non liker of games Kirstie played...and she might have even liked it. But she also could've been fakin it...we'll never know.
Happy Birthday to Me!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Kate. That was so fun that you got to have your best friends come for your birthday. We sure miss you guys and wonder about you often. I love your blog so keep it up. If you are here sometime this fall maybe you could take some family pictures of our bunch. We are in need as we have 4 new members since Alesha and Phil got married on 06.
Post a Comment