(are her arms short or is her head HUGE?)
Happy Birthday Charlie Belle. What a lovely little girl. I am amazed by her everyday. She is so calm and cool and is just happy to be here. She is more interested in plastic lids than her toys, but we still took her to a local toy store and got her some new stuff. I'm pleased to say that she came home and was entertained the rest of the day. Nothing like rings and blocks to make a girl happy. She also likes cars.
She is starting to stand and is really pleased with herself when she stands on her own. If you happen to not be looking at the time of her magical balance she will grunt until you look at her. She then gets so excited that she falls down. It's funny.
She is so over baby food and wants nothing more than to eat what we are eating. Vegetable soup, pasta and cheese crisps are her fav's for the moment. She will eat Cheerios and Kix for days and not get full. I gave her salt and vinegar chips the other day and she actually liked them.
I think she will have a dry sense of humor. It really takes a lot to get her to laugh. It's like she's sayin, "really, is that all you have? You're going to have to try harder than that."
But when she does it is the best sound ever...
She is quite inquisitive, she spent 10 minutes like this staring at this toy trying to figure out how it was working. Then she caught us looking at her.
I made her a giant cupcake, that she didn't eat. I guess her sweet tooth hasn't come in yet. Don't worry baby, it will...it will.


Every once in awhile I will see a glimpse of Jim in her, especially around her eyes. But there is no question that this child belongs to me. At least that is what I think.



(dropped some pieces)


We love you Charlie!! Hooray for being one!!
7 comments:
I LOVE the Mama/Charlie side by sides. And yes ... that child definately belongs to you. She IS you in some of those pictures. Yeah for turning 1!!!!!
P.S. I love the birthday cake montage pictures. Awesome.
great pics, great everything! love that she totally destROYEd the cake! lol. happy birthday charlie. xo uncle b
oh STOP. IT! could she be any cuter? i love that picture with her hands in the air. and yes, She TOTALLY looks like you.
btw, you guys rock. Your valentine was completely amazing. What a treat.
OMGosh she is a DOLL! Happy Bday Baby! I just wanna squish her lil cheeks! so cute! I'm so happy you're a Mama!
This is late but happy first b-day to Charlie! She is your mini-me for sure! However, she does have Jim's hair...so out of control!
So cute! And yes...she is totally your kid! Just with Jim's eyes. :)
Post a Comment