Anyway, one thing we just had to do one more time was go to Disneyland. Jim wasn't able to come but Jeannie and I hit the streets one day. Walking toward the Toy Story ride in all his glory is Santa and a "short" line of kids waiting to take their picture. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Of all the places to have your picture taken with Santa than Disneyland. AWESOME!!!!
We wait in line for a few moments and Charlie has her moment with the big guy. He was a very sweet Santa and in an accent I didn't understand, he said that Charlie was delightful.
Charlie and Santa
My Dad and Santa
My Mom and Santa
6 comments:
Love the older pictures! You're little one looks adorable.
oh THese pics are incredible!!
Charlie is super cute!!! Am I missing something? Does Santa have a face or just lips?????
I love love love the photos of all you guys so cute!
how fun that you have those pics of your parents. I'm glad you found Santa. When is the big day anyway? we are in sort of and it is crazy crazy around here.
cute pictures...how fun to look at the different generations!
Post a Comment