Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super Cute!

Oh...and one more thing...I have a baby. Can you believe I just did 3 posts and not one of Charlie. Bad mother...bad bad.


These are a few of her sporting her new diapers. They are awesome!

Getting her hair blown dry.


Her shirt says...Party, my crib...3 a.m. Thanks buff.




Ahhhh...my baby girl Charlie Belle. So cute!

14 comments:

Teancum and Brooke said...

teancum and i were just saying that parley and charlie look alot alike! she is super cute!

yo nance said...

She is getting cuter by the minute! Pinch that little roly-poly leg for me and tell her that grandma and grandpa are coming to see her. Can't wait!!

emily jeanne said...

The house is looking so beautiful! wow! and Charlie is such a doll. I love the pics, are amazing, since you are a photographer I know you will have so many great pics of her as she is growing up. We miss you guys!

Kim said...

She is such a doll! Why don't you bring her out here so I can snuggle her.

Sarah Heder said...

Why, I do believe little Charlie looks a lot like her daddy!

annieareyouok said...

i love the "talk to the hand" picture and i love love love baby belly buttons. so cute.

Anonymous said...

seriously so cute...oh my goodness...I really want to see her and smooch her little head off!!! Love the onsie and I totally love the get out of her brick wall hand...ha...all girl!!!

Kathy said...

Well, it's official...she's the cutest baby girl I've ever seen. And so much attitude already! :)

Oh, and I love the kitchen, by the way (I forgot to say that before).

dana said...

Oh Katie, she's ADORABLE. What a doll. I just want to hold her.

findingbenjamin said...

instead of 'talk to the hand,' I was thinking "wha'ever." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrDixgft1AA lol

Kate said...

ben, that was hilarious...don't ya just love kids with attitude, until they give it to you for serious.

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cute!

Becky said...

Charlie is soooooooo beautiful. Those are some great photos that you took :) . You guys look happy and well. The cloth diapers are adorable.

big red 26 said...

Yeah, I love that photo of the talk to the hand the best, she's so cute! I'm going to start calling her Miss Thang and then I will snap my fingers 3 times!