Monday, July 21, 2008
Super Fabric
So it's been quite awhile since I have been to a yard sale. I didn't think that I was going to be able to go since I had a photo shoot Saturday morning. But I took a wrong turn going home and missed the exit onto the freeway. And wouldn't ya know it, but I landed head on into a neighborhood sale. Now these are a hit and miss crap shoot. What happens is there are a few homes who go crazy, mostly the ones who planned it. But everyone else will pull a few random things out of their house and put it on a card table. I didn't care, I took about an hour and walked around and looked at as much stuff as I could. I only made 2 purchases, one was a big chunk of fabric and the other was a water. It was the best dollar for a water I ever spent. I got 6 yards of this great upholstery's fabric for $10.00. I recently busted out my sewing machine this week so it was a meant to be purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment