Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Super Baby

Jim just got himself a new blog...he has one for his motorcycle trips, and now he has one for his deep thoughts.

thebloggeries.blogspot.com

His first entry is quite precious and it made me realize that I hadn't really posted about the "baby" yet. I could still be in shock and the thought of it hasn't really quite set in yet. I'm not sure. So, one of these days when it really hits me I'll have some thoughts to share. Right now the only thing that is hitting me is that I'm just so dang hungry.

I had a craving for cup-o-noodles yesterday, so yummy.

3 comments:

dana said...

Um, Congrats!! Linda just told me about this on Saturday. Super excited for you guys and can super relate on the Cup O Noodles thing. I ate that many days while at work or spaghetti for breakfast and most dinners were Ramen Noodles also. I've talked to other women with similar cravings. I think it's a salt thing. Keep on eatin!

K Lovell said...

I am just so dang excited for you. The joys of pregnancy, there are many more to come.

Love ya

Heidi said...

I've heard of the joys of pregnancy... not sure how I feel about that. I'm pretty sure it wasn't joy I felt about wanting to hurl all the time. But, it will all be worth it for you in the end. I just read Jim's post about the baby. Great post. I'd like to see updates as time goes on. P.S. Loved the high school pics. Classic.