Monday, February 25, 2008

Super Tag

Sorry if you think I’m lame...you’re lame too. Did that make you want to play? Probably not, suck it!

Here are the rules
#1 Link to the person that tagged you. sandy lovells
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.



#1 - I walk like a knight. Let me explain, you know how a knight moves on the chess board? That is how I walk when there are square tiles on the floors at the mall, in the supermarket, at peoples homes. You have to be really paying attention to me to notice though. I'm quite sly about it, unless of course they are kinda big squares…I just might jump to my next square. It's sorta random and I don't quite know how or why I started, but that's what I do.

#2 - I am a total happy homemaker. I can't stand things that aren’t made from scratch. Mostly food, I am planning the Relief Society Birthday dinner and I am cringing that we don't have enough money for me to have things homemade. Why must Costco be so cheap….WHHHHYYYYYYYY? I know that I am going to end up making rolls or something, just to have something not plastic.

#3 - I crochet, going back to the happy homemaker thing. I tried really hard not to pick this one up, my mother is psycho crocheter and I didn't want anything to do with it. But I picked it up one day and that was it. I crochet all the time, I love more than anything to make things for people. I can't go to a baby shower anymore without a blanket…love it! I get the homemaker thing from my mom, she is fabulous at everything!

#4 - My dream jobs of all dream jobs is to be a Foley Artist, those are the folks that add the nuance sound effects into films & tv shows. They add the footsteps, the rustling of clothes and the fight sounds. Probably the only reason for me to go to Universal Studios is so I can be a Foley during the behind the scenes showcase. It's nie impossible to get a job though. I swear there are only 20 people in the world who do it and there isn't a school for it. You pretty much have to know someone…which is how you get any job here in Los Angeles. So I just hope that one day I will meet a Foley.

#5 - I have an absolute horrible memory…probably because I keep telling myself that. I can watch movies over and over, mostly because I don't remember that I saw them in the first place. Halfway through, I will realize that I have seen it before. It drives Jim completely mad.

#6 - I can totally predict when I will cry & I cry when other people cry. In the scene in Rudy when he finally gets his acceptance letter into Notre Dame…cry (even though I've seen the movie 25 times, I don't even need to see the movie from the beginning…just show me the scene) Every episode of Extreme Home Improvement…cry. If someone else starts to cry…I will cry. I don't even need to know the person. I cry at cheesy commercials, I cry if you start to talk about me crying. Once I start to cry, I have a hard time stopping. I'm a mess.

#7 - My hair grows so fast on my legs, that if I happen to take a shower twice in a day I will shave my legs again. If I get goose bumps in the shower, I have to shave again. It is a major pain.

#8 - News Flash, I love cats. You would think that I would have a bit of a fear of them because I had to go to the hospital to have stitches because of one. I got a pretty deep scratch from a cat that required a plastic surgeon and 13 stitches to my face.

#9 - One of my favorite parts about going to the movies is when the little film guy shakes off all his soda...love it, I end up shaking with him.

You’re it...

No comments: