Thursday, November 11, 2010

Super Buzz and Jessie

I love love love Toy Story. I didn't get a chance to see 3 in the theatre so when the DVD came out I was super psyched. This is saying a lot I know, but I think this franchise is absolutely brilliantly genius...too much? I could, and have watched these movies over and over. I laughed so hard at this last one...not to mention cry my eyes out too. Every once in awhile I have concerns about the creativity of Hollywood and wonder if they are running out of ideas, but this revved up my faith in what is still out there. Not to mention Jim can't stand Disneyland, but the ONE ride he actually likes is Toy Story in California Adventure.

I digress, I am watching it with Charlie and the movie ends and the credits roll...she starts to dance along with Buzz and Jessie and not just her regular dancing she is really getting into it. Then when it's over, she signs "more more"...we watch it again and she dances again, then it's over and she signs "more more." We did this at least 5 times. It was hilarious. I couldn't figure out what it was about the scene. Was is the dancing, was it the Gypsy Kings, was is Buzz and Jessie? Then Jim reminded me that before we had the waves sound machine we would play the Gypsy Kings when she went to sleep. I guess the combination of dancing, singing and toys was a great combination.

I've attached the dance, in case you haven't seen it...it makes me laugh every time.


Here is Charlie, this is during her 3rd time seeing it. The first two she was just getting dizzy and falling down.


We went to Wasilla this past weekend and knew what we could play over and over to keep her calm. We had no idea she could dance in her car-seat.


6 comments:

the Marvelous Mrs. M said...

Those videos of Charlie are too cute!! We actually missed the movie in theaters also (we have to steer clear of theaters until our youngest is a little older) and just bought it last night and watched it as a family together. We ALL LOVED it! Such a great movie! I worried that it wouldn't be able to stand up against the other two but I was happily surprised. I was the only one sobbing at the end ;)I may be crazy but all of the Toy Story movies make me think differently of the kids toys though and when I saw a bunch of Barbies in the bathtub last night I had to close the curtain before I could pee:)

Crystal Pistol said...

Charlie and I do the EXACT. SAME. DANCE! Sometimes I fall on my bum too. But then I get back up and keep goin.

I had no idea you liked Gypsey Kings! I LOVE them.

Toy Story 3 made me bawl in the theatre.

Jeanne said...

Charlie is a great dancer already. Thanks for sharing. I Just keep watching like I can't get enough of her. Loves and hugs

yo nance said...

Finally got to watch Charlie dancing in her carseat. She is absolutely the cutest thing ever!!! Let's watch it again. XOX

Our Micro-Preemie organization said...

Funniest thing I have seen on someone's blog in awhile! Love how she keeps her little legs in the air. Dang, she is strong!

Tanya said...

I love the dancing. Boys are so different they didn't think of dancing and didn't even show interest in those parts of the movie, I especially love that she danced in her seat too, that is too funny...