So a few weeks ago we went down to San Diego to visit Lee & Zee, Ewan and Charlie are only 2 months apart so it was fun watching them interact with each other.
Uh, you can't tell by the photo but they really did have a good time with each other.
I think Charlie is more of a lover than a fighter. She thoroughly enjoyed jumping in his jumper...way more than she likes hers.
Funny photo! I shouldn't have laughted out loud, but I couldn't help it. And she didn't even cry? Good for her. The world has enough cry babies...glad she's a tough cookie.
8 comments:
I think I spit on the computer when I laughed. HIGHlarious photo. Classic.
Funny photo! I shouldn't have laughted out loud, but I couldn't help it. And she didn't even cry? Good for her. The world has enough cry babies...glad she's a tough cookie.
Ah ha ha how cute, Charilie looks like she is really enjoying her time with him. So cute
Such a funny photo! I like her shirt too ;)
Secretly Ewan is in love with Charlie because most boys show their affection by hitting, kicking smacking & teasing. Start planning the wedding...
That picture is priceless
I recognize that look. i feel that way ever morning at scripture study. She is so cute. Can't wait.
Ha...that is so funny! so true though!
Post a Comment