So here is a little catch up.
First a few finds from last weeks yard sales...
Second, the black bench. LOVE IT! $7.00 and a little beat up, but it's perfect for an outdoor bench. Since there is no furniture out there, we needed this one.
Then there is Charlie, I wanted to edit down these videos but who knows when I will do that so here they are in all their long glory. I guess for the grandma's out there it doesn't matter.
First Otter Pop...I love how she licks the foot after and when she licks the air.
She now has 2 little baby bottom teeth, so cute...she bit me while nursing for the first time today. YOWZA! Hope she doesn't do that again.
Charlie has decided that it's fun to roll over whilst getting her diaper changed...as you can see that is her little bum in the air on the right and her leg is hanging over the edge of the changing table...silly Charlie.
Then there is Danny, my favorite cat. Here he is getting is raw spaghetti fix.
5 comments:
THANKS KATE I LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL
Cute! Can't wait to meet her next month!
I've really missed the photos and videos; and you're right...there's "nuch thing" as a too-long video of Charlie. So, so cute! And Dan...he's a riot...he really does eat spaghetti. When you mentioned it before, I was thinking he just played with it. But, nope, he really does actually eat it. LOL.
Hey Kate! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE the onesie outfits you sent with Jim the other day. They rock!! I'll take a picture and post it. Awesome.
Also, i can't believe how big Charlie is. She could not be more adorable!
We miss you guys.
LOVE the video of Charlie.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment