Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super Photo Tag

I did not get tagged, but my friend Kathy had this photo tag that I thought was fun. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to post a photo...feel free.

Post the 6th photo from your 6th album from you photo files.

So here is my photo...it's my Dad in his boat in San Diego. We had kidded to him about getting "boat" stuff and how he wasn't interested in having a lot of nautical items. I told him he had to have a pirate flag or something. Again...not interested. He was at Disneyland and saw some kid with this hat on and he decided that this was the something "nautical" that he wanted. It took some hunting on my part, but I finally found the hat.

4 comments:

Kim said...

A most appropriate choice of hat for your dad.

Kathy said...

That's awesome! It was kind of a fun tag, huh? It's fun to see what memories random photos bring to mind.

Kathy said...

Of course, I completely forgot to tag six people when I posted it like I was supposed to. Good thing you posted it anyway, because you would have been one of my tags. :)

big red 26 said...

Yargggg! That's the best hat ever, now where did you put the hook?