Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Super Land

A week before Charlie came, the Lovell's came into town for one last Disneyland run...before the babies arrived. Kirst and I always talked about wanting to be pregnant together...I guess her last and my first will have to do.

Here are a few photos of our escapades.

Guess who's Lucy's favorite?


This is my favorite thing to do at Disneyland.


In line for Soarin'









Cute Kirst...Jim took this one and it's his favorite.




Tigger totally left Jeffy hangin' it was hilarious! T-I-double-GG...not so much!


"L" is for Los...I mean Lovell!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun post...and fun to see the cute pics of the family. I love the pics of you and kirst prego and adorable...and the not so high five is hillarious!!!

erin said...

OH MY GOSH. We share the same favorite thing to do at Disneyland! When I go there I hit up the Animation Academy at least 2 or 3 times, if the people I'm with will let me. LOVE IT.

dana said...

love the duo-prego pic. So cute!