I'm just sayin...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Super Green/Purple
The crayons were having a great day. Their day consists mostly of coloring, sharpening and coming up with new and unique combinations. One, not so ordinary day green is shading in some grass when red comes along and says, I want you to call me green from now on. I can't call you green...you are red. It doesn't make sense. I have been green for thousands of years, you can't just decide to change the defining characteristics of my color just because you think it isn't fair. All colors are beautiful, but each of us have shades that the other doesn't. I have yellow and blue...what will you do with your color? Red moped around a bit, sulking thinking that life wasn't fair until one day red met up with blue and they came up with purple. How fantastic! Purple is not Green and Green is not Purple...you can't call them the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so funny...and if you made that up...you are so super cute!
Now that... is deep... I say we throw all the crayons away and start over...
Post a Comment