Favorite Halloween candy...
Nerds
Sweet Tarts
Candy Corns
Runts
Caramels
Mini candy bars, except for the plain dark Hershey bars...those are always last. But now I love dark chocolate so go figure.
As I'm writing them down I realize that I like all candy all the time (except for the candy corns, for some reason they are only good at Halloween), but I especially like all candy at Halloween because they come in such small packages. I get such a kick out of the nerds in their little box's.
Found some more Halloween photos...
I was Robert Smith a few times, this was an easy costume in a pinch.

This was my best pumpkin carving ever...my fish bowl.


Me as the bee...again, but a bit older. I love to dress up.

I even got Zachary to be the bee, sucker! Really really last minute costume, I was probably like what can I be where I can just wear black. Non intentional head cut off of Zachary, but I guess it goes along with my character of the black widow...who kill their mates. Elizabeth was the cutest flapper, but I can't remember if that was a wig...if it's not I have no idea how they got her hair so perfect. My mom...who ALWAYS dressed up. She would change it up every year, but she always was in spirit.
Since Jane isn't blogging just yet, thought I'd show her in one of her finest costumes...Where's Waldo. She had to borrow the sweater from Casey Willard and my mom busted out a hat like it was nothing, it all came together so perfect!
I was a dead Home Depot associate the year after I quit. Make note of the nail in my hat and chest. And if you can't tell Danny is batman. His cape was awesome!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
5 comments:
first! love all the turner flahsback halloween photos. rock that bee costume out!
I'm so glad you can pull up all the old photos so easily...they bring back so many fun memories. And about Elizabeth's hair when she was a flapper...wish I could say I curled it myself, but alas; it was a wig...a garage-sale special, of course. And the perfect color to boot; no wonder you didn't know if it was real or not.
I might have to steal that Where's Waldo costume. That's pretty funny.
I love your old halloween costumes! so fun!
I read this post like 4 days ago and I couldn't leave a comment for some odd reason. Today, is another story!! Once again, I feel some creative-costume-idea-stealing for next Halloween! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment