So here are a few past Halloween costumes as a kid. Me as Robert Smith is my favorite, that and the fact that over the course of the years we all wore that damn bee costume.
Last year we were on a cruise for Halloween, it was only fitting that we were sharks.
That bee costume got a lot of mileage. In our family it was a bear costume with a really long tail --- to this day, we ask my Mom why the bear has a really long tail, since I've never seen a bear with a super long tail (she made it). Oh, how I love Halloween!
i was JUST about to post that i NEVER wore that bee costume and yet ... 4th picture down and there i am. lol. i did wear that bride dress about 5 times though. great post. love you.
3 comments:
that BEE costume is awesome!.. It may bee a bit small for Ben.. (sorry Ben)
but it's a sweet one..
That bee costume got a lot of mileage. In our family it was a bear costume with a really long tail --- to this day, we ask my Mom why the bear has a really long tail, since I've never seen a bear with a super long tail (she made it). Oh, how I love Halloween!
i was JUST about to post that i NEVER wore that bee costume and yet ... 4th picture down and there i am. lol. i did wear that bride dress about 5 times though. great post. love you.
Post a Comment