Friday, August 22, 2008

Super Head shot - Flashback Friday

So, I took some head shots tonight for a few friends. Head shots might be my favorite things to shoot. I love the sole isolation of just the face. Plus it was flashback Friday, so it got me thinking of my head shots. Which are pretty lame. And I share them mostly in part that they are fading, and the only way to preserve them now is to scan. I have a ton with me in a pioneer bonnet. Those did NOT make it onto the final sheet. I guess in Arizona there's a lot of filming for old west stuff. So I went on a few auditions and that was fun, but I just sort of fizzled out of it. Probably cause I never booked anything. Although, I don't remember getting much of a chance...I can only remember 1 audition and they needed a gymnast. Part of the audition included putting my foot over my head because I couldn't tumble. I guess I moved onto funner things for me. Perhaps mom can shed some light on that part of my life. I'm sure there were classes involved that I didn't want to take or they didn't want to pay for. The only thing I remember about this shoot is the root bear float was made of out 7-up. Yuck!

9 comments:

Jim said...

I love the phone call...
"what? Rodney is at the Lake? And he invited me? But was too shy to ask me himself so he had my best friend ask me?"

Love-em!

Kate said...

lmao...although his name was Buddy...Buddy Savage, and I'm not even kidding

Anonymous said...

You must have broken dozens of hearts in elementary school.

Sarah Heder said...

Dude, that's awesome. I want a poster size of this hanging in my house in my bathroom, so I can look at it every time I take a dump (just trying to keep within my poo theme).

Wendie said...

Katie It was great reading your blog. We miss you guys and can't wait for baby Bob's arrival. Have a great week! (I'm not even at the office and I want to now if it's Friday yet.)

Anonymous said...

Seriously i feel like you have had the greatest life ever. How fun to even do a photo shoot...you are so cute!

Sarah Heder said...

Yep, it's still there. I just had to come back and get a good laugh. Love it!

dana said...

HILARIOUS. Love the phone shot. "look, I can know how to talk on the phone!" And you've got a mean game face too.
Great post. Love it all.

Kim said...

I'm sure you were the coolest girl in Tucson. Love the photos.