Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Super Seventy Cents
Holy crap, today is a momentous day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my first download from the stock photo site. Over the past month I have been submitting photos to http://www.dreamstime.com/ and so far I have had 13 photos approved. I used to look at the site several times a day to see how many times they had been viewed and if any had been downloaded. Obsessed much? Well, I have been giving it a little breathing room and not looking everyday. And lo and behold, yesterday my first photo was downloaded. And I made .70 cents. What a glorious .70 cents it is too. I have been told that it's going to take a good 6 months to get to $100.00. That has been the average time frame according to many of the contributors, so I have a long way to go and several hundred more photos to upload. But I'm very excited, can you tell? This is the photo that had its first download...I call it Trashy Film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Love the photo! Maybe you can take that 70 cents and by us all dinner when we see Mama Mia on Friday night! Ha!
I would have paid twice that! Great photo Kate.
Hooray! Hooray! That is so awesome and I love that picture. You are super talented. Do you have a site for your photography stuff? I'd love to see more!
And btw, I've been sooooo behind on my blog reading. And I saved yours for last b/c I actually wanted to sit and read and enjoy it (instead of quickly browsing pictures with a child on my hip).
Your rapids trip looked totally fun and seriously, I'd be in the car with you. Way to long on the back of a bike. Hilarious joke you pulled. I don't think I could keep it up for more than 10 mins. Congrats!
and please let me know if you have a photog site :)
Wow, I looked at all the images and...
BEAUTIFUL.
The profile photo should be for sale as well with the title "Tortured Artist".
YEAH Kate. You are awsome. I am so happy for you.
Way to go babe.. I'm not sure Hyrum would really pay double that if he knew the film was National Treasure 2... lets keep that between us..
kate, you're awesome!! I am in total excitement for you. Admire, admire, admire. The photo is spot on, punchy, clean. You rock.
Katums - that is so cool. Congrats.
Post a Comment