I love l.a.! Only in l.a. can you yard sale with a camera crew following you. So fabulous! I got an email that none other than Pamela Anderson was having an estate sale. What!?! So I got up extra early to try an avoid “the crowds”. I arrived at the “estate” (it was a rented house for the sale) promptly at 8:00am in Malibu. They wouldn’t let you park in the driveway so I parked at a nearby junior high and they shuttled us to the house. So I finally get there and I’m waiting in line to sign a waiver. No cameras, no photography you know the drill. I’m waiting to sign this thing, but the guy in front of me is taking his sweet time reading the waiver. It seriously took him 15 minutes to read. And when he was done, he didn’t sign it, he left. It was high-larious! It takes over a half hour to wait to get on this shuttle. We finally get on and drive the .1 miles to the house. We all get out and there is this guy there to greet us and “fire us up” for the camera crew. We then have to wait in line again. We can see all the stuff but have to wait behind the yellow line. They were expecting this mass amount of people and no one showed up, it was funny. So he starts to pump us up again for the camera. I felt so lame and didn't play his little game. I finally get to look at all the stuff and it was all really nice, very large furniture and there was just a ton of it. There was this section of bedding, this one lady was holding it up and it had this large “stain” on it. And she was like, well I don’t think I can get this one I don’t know if I can clean whatever that is. It was funny. Too bad the camera crew wasn’t around for that gem of a comment. She had a bunch of clothes and hoochie shoes. A lot of cooking supplies that weren’t used. I said that out loud and they got it on camera, hope that doesn’t air. I guess she is doing a reality show. I wanted so bad to get a Christmas ornament, but they were crap. I just couldn’t do it. So I came, I saw, I tried to shop, but it was all so overpriced. I go to where the shuttle is and start playing football with the guy who was in charge of the crowd (that wasn’t there). I’m waiting and I decide that I have to buy something or I will regret it. So I go to where the pots are and since I’m trying to start to plant stuff I figure that would be something I could get. They were ridiculously overpriced, but they wouldn’t budge on the price. $35.00 for some pot. Lame. So I got this white one for $20.00, that looks like a garbage can but it fits just right next to my front door. I have to get something in it soon so it looks less like a trash can. See above photo. Yes, Kathy I stole your door mat. I needed a daily reminder of you.
So I’m waiting again for the shuttle and Pamela and her kids show up. She is wearing these shorts that are just nasty too short and a very tight baby tee. She was cute, but come on are those shorts really necessary. Her kids look totally like Tommy Lee. They started to play football and Pamela wanted to show off so bad to everyone. She had to take one throw. It was funny to watch her get the football from her kids so she could show off. The shuttle finally arrives back and I go back to my car. Oh, the best part was her chef was selling lemonade, complete in his chef outfit. Hysterical!
No comments:
Post a Comment