Monday, June 2, 2008

Super Pissed


So I get this note on my door today...

Please don’t get “carried away” with your flower pots! I’m sure the insurance agent will make a big deal about “free access” to your front door, so don’t be surprised if he asks you to remove a few of the big containers. I especially don’t want to encourage your neighbors to do the same.
It looks like everything is growing beautifully though!

What the ef!

So what am I supposed to do with this information, on one hand he thinks it looks great and then on the other someone is going to shut me down. Or he wants to shut me down, but doesn’t want to be the bad guy so he blames it on some insurance guy. Well, my neighbors don’t have more space than the width of the door, so how that makes me different I don’t know. The folks on the end who actually have balconies have two walls on either side of their door, and I have an extra foot on either side of my door. So I don’t get the difference.

Jim was pretty sure this would happen, so I’m sure he’s sayin I told you so in his mind. He didn’t want me to be the crazy lady with the plants, but I’m afraid I have become that lady and a pissed one at that. I didn’t think it looked that bad and I didn’t think that I was overdoing it.
Do you think i am?

I have a lot to live up to, the above photo is a squash (i think). I’m sure I didn’t help more than just look cute while my dad planted the seeds, but none the less my dad has one green thumb and I need to try mine out.

My brother and sis below, how precious are they?





And those pants are just too rad for words.

1 comment:

jane davidson said...

Where's my plaid pants??????? I'm SO jealous.