So it is finally official, my garden or sort of garden is planted. It has been quite an ordeal getting it all started, finding the pots, deciding on what to plant and trying not to look too ghetto in our complex. It looks kind of sad right now with nothing but dirt, but hopefully something will sprout. I was feeling lame that there were no actual plants growing so I did bypass my seeds for a tomato plant, basil, rosemary and parsley and a few flowers. The other pots are all seeds.
In case you are wondering, there is cilantro, spinach/lettuce, peas, carrots, cucumber and of course cat grass. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, I am very positive that I put too many seeds in a not big enough space. I don't know what happens then, either nothing will happen or I will have an overflow. Whatever, I don't really care. At least I'm trying…right? This is nothing but an experiment at this point, I will post photos along the way.
That is if there is anything to photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment