I have been working for Disney (unofficially) for the past 2 years. Still not sure if I will ever be made permanent, and by the time they do will I even want it by then? Yes, I will, let’s count the reasons why.
1. I walk to work when I’m not feeling too lazy.
2. It’s Disney, we have squirrels.
3. I have never had so much fun working than I do with Gena.
4. I get to watch free showcase concerts.
5. It is a no stress job.
6. I have an office and not a cubicle.
7. I get to order the snacks for the office, which means I get to pick what I want.
8. It’s the first time in 15 years that I don’t have to work on holidays.
9. I have to go to Disneyland to check the new rides for music infractions...awesome!
10. And most important, there’s always a chance that I might see Johnny Depp.
It’s unlike any other job I have had and love every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment